Whether you are a supplier, buyer, or investor in the media technology sector, you won’t want to miss the “Media Technology Business Summit” at the upcoming NAB Show.
Now in its sixth installment at the annual NAB Show, this half day session will take place on Sunday April 23rd from 11am to 3pm in room N249 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please make note of the early start time versus last year.
Following the same format as prior years, the Summit will feature executive panel discussions across the entire media value chain. C-level executives from leading broadcasters, service providers, media technology vendors, and IT vendors will offer candid assessments of the business impact of market developments on their business models, operational practices, and strategic decision making.
In addition to a panel of broadcaster Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), we will also have a panel of broadcaster Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) for this year’s Summit. The audience will then have the opportunity to hear from both the technology and financial decision-makers at high-profile broadcasters.
As a complement to the panel discussions and keynote presentations, we will review excerpts from the latest findings of Devoncroft’s Big Broadcast Survey, the industry’s definitive demand-side study of the broadcast and media sector.
The agenda with confirmed speakers is included below. It is also available on the NAB Show website.
This conference is intended for senior executives from technology vendors, end-users, and investment firms in the media technology sector. A NAB Show badge is required for admission. If you haven’t registered for the NAB Show, you may use the guest code ATT2 (link to registration) to receive a Free Exhibits Pass.
Approximately 700 executives attended this standing-room only event at the NAB Show 2016. We hope to see you there.
- Joshua Stinehour, Principal Analyst Devoncroft
- Joe Zaller, Founder & President Devoncroft
- David Ross, CEO Ross Video
- John Stroup, President, CEO Belden, Inc.
- Dave Ward, Senior Vice President, Engineering Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect Cisco Systems
- Peter Guglielmino, Media & Entertainment CTO IBM
- Keith McAuliffe, Vice President and Chief Technologist, HPE Servers Global Business Unit Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Moderator: Al Kovalick, Founder Media Systems Consulting
- Bill Wheaton, Executive Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer Akamai
- Darcy Antonellis, Chief Executive Officer Vubiquity
- Moderator: Janet Gardner, President Perspective Media Group
- John Honeycutt, CTO Discovery Communications
- Renu Thomas, EVP Media Operations, Engineering & IT Disney/ABC Television Group
- Richard Friedel, EVP and GM Fox Network Engineering and Operations
- Joe Dorrego, EVP/CFO Fox Television Stations
- Michael Tuvell, SVP/CFO Tribune Media
- Lucy Rutishauser, SVP/CFO & Treasurer Sinclair
© Devoncroft Partners 2009 – 2017. All Rights Reserved.