As the 2016 IBC Show kicks off in Amsterdam, Devoncroft Partners has published a 100+ page overview of recent developments in the broadcast and media technology sector.
A link to the download the report is available at the bottom of this page.
The analysis reflects recent discussions we’ve had with executives at media companies, service providers, and technology vendors. In particular, the presentation includes perspectives on the following,
- Media Revenue Models Transitioning
- Investment in OTT Technologies, Services
- Invesotr Concerns on Media Industry Transition
- Continued Media Restructuring
- Media Technology Industry Market Performance 2009 – 2015
- Technology Vendor Results in 2016
- Market Catalysts in 2016
- Sector Expectations for 2017
- Review of Technology Trends, Project Deployments
- Considerations for Future Media Technology Architectures
- Implications of Market Developments on Technology Vendors
We welcome feedback, comments, and questions on this report.
If you would like to schedule a meeting at the IBC show, please let us know as soon as possible. We have limited availability remaining.
We hope to see you in Amsterdam.
Please click here to download a PDF copy (10 MB) IBC Show 2016 – Observations and Analysis of the Media Technology Industry from Devoncroft Partners (registration required).
© Devoncroft Partners 2009 – 2016. All Rights Reserved.