Ahead of the 2016 NAB Show, Devoncroft Partners has published an analysis of the trends and strategic drivers in the broadcast and media technology sector.
A link to download this report can be found at the bottom of this page.
The report covers and provides commentary on a variety of significant market trends, drivers, and events, including:
- Media Revenue Models Transitioning
- Digital Monetization Challenges
- Media Restructuring Announcements
- Changing Customer Budgets
- Review of Technology Investments by Large Media Customers
- Key Trends Driving Investment Activity
- Media Technology Industry Market Performance 2009 – 2015
- Technology Vendor Results in 2015
- Consolidation Across Media Value Chain
- Implications of Market Developments on Technology Vendors
In addition, the analysis includes preliminary excerpts from the 2016 Big Broadcast Survey (BBS), the largest and most comprehensive study of technology trends, buyer behavior, and vendor brands in the broadcast and media technology sector.
We are interested in your feedback, comments, and questions on this report.
If you would like to schedule a meeting at the NAB Show, please let us know as soon as possible. We are in the process of finalizing the NAB Show schedule for the Devoncroft team, and have limited availability remaining.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas.
Please click here to download a PDF copy (10 MB) NAB Show 2016 – Observations and Analysis of the Media Technology Industry from Devoncroft Partners (registration required).
© Devoncroft Partners 2009 – 2016. All Rights Reserved.