In advance of the 2015 NAB Show, Devoncroft Partners has published an analysis of the trends and strategic drivers in the broadcast and media technology sector.
A link to download this report can be found at the bottom of this page.
The report covers and provides commentary on a variety of significant market trends, drivers, and events, including:
- Market dynamics: step-change in media technology growth, and ongoing value shift
- Financial performance of selected industry vendors
- Consolidation, investor activity, M&A – end-users, service providers, and vendors
- Fierce competition in media, and the opportunity for value creation
- Digital Disruption – this time it’s for real, and the implications extend far beyond the obvious
- Transition of traditional revenue models to new platforms
- Uncertainty about the future of technology deployments
- Fundamental implications to technology vendors, service providers
- Business, technical transitions facing vendors, service providers
- Thoughts on the future
Included in the analysis are preliminary excerpts from the 2015 Big Broadcast Survey (BBS), the largest and most comprehensive study of technology trends, buyer behavior, and vendor brands in the broadcast and media technology sector.
We welcome feedback, comments, and questions on this report.
If you would like to schedule a meeting at the NAB Show, please let us know as soon as possible. We are in the process of finalizing the NAB Show schedule for the Devoncroft team, and have limited availability remaining.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas.
Please click here to download a PDF copy (6 MB) NAB Show 2015 – Observations and Analysis of the Media Technology Industry from Devoncroft Partners (registration required).
© Devoncroft Partners 2009 – 2015. All Rights Reserved.