Dalet, a provider of media asset management solutions, reported that its consolidated 2012 revenue was €34.3m, an increase of 10% versus 2011.
Revenue for the second half of the year was €19.2m, up 27% from €15.1m in the first half of 2012.
Q4 2012 revenue was €10.1m, down 4% from the same period a year ago.
Gross margins for the fourth quarter of 2012 were 92%, up 3% versus the same period a year ago.
Goss margin for the full year 2012 were 86%, up from 80% in 2011, and up from 73% in 2010. The company attributed the margin expansion to a favorable sales mix during the year.
On a segment basis:
- Revenue from media asset management grew strongly and represented 44% of total revenues
- TV Newsroom systems represented 25% of total revenue
- Sport solutions grew to 10% of total revenue
- Revenue from Radio solutions was stable at 15% of total
- Integration projects represented 6% of total revenues
Dalet said it had more than €6m cash on hand at the end of 2012, and that its order backlog for 2013 stands currently at €22m, compared to a backlog of €21m at the same time period last year.
Press Release: Dalet Announces 2012 Revenue of €34.3m
© Devoncroft Partners. All Rights reserved.